Friday, June 09, 2006

Red Studio - Continue

I am posting more photos here to entertain the readers who like to see more of the red studio.

New York Red's Red Studio, in a red building, on 55 and 9th, full of dreams, and love and memories with her love, the crazy girl red.


Following conversation proves that:

MM: I am the most seemingly girly among us...
me: I could be girly too sometime (was about to say I could be a needy chick and prefered to be called woman)
MM: I am talking about girly not crazy
me: ...What does that suppose to mean





6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

What I see here is enough for me too be inlove with this place. For now.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your space. It proves without a doubt that I need more red and orange in my life. Your bedspread is divine.

10:34 AM  
Blogger NYE said...

Thanks haiku_girl!

You have plenty of red in your paintings. I love your painting and writting and feelings. They are divine. ;-)

Since you like it so much, I may post another photo to show my bed and screen better, so you get the picture better.

11:45 AM  
Blogger NYE said...

My friend made a short film in my studio as well...the reason I post these photos here is also my lease is up soon and I probably have to move..soon. I want to remember this space that I have had for a time that is very very important in my life.

Will try to share the footage too at some point....

12:03 PM  
Blogger chris miller said...

Beneath those bright red covers
how many Troys are buried ?
how many queens lie weeping
for lords who won't return ?

9:58 AM  
Blogger NYE said...

The lord that do return and stay, as you can tell, is Calvino with his invisible city.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home