Thursday, May 18, 2006

You Draw Who You Are, Or You Just Draw

I was on a status meeting and I was bored. And this guy sat besides me talked non stop and he is a big talker, even not really having done his homework, too well groomed for my taste. He totally got on my nerve with his TALK.

I drew faces on my notebook from boredom and impatience. Then I wrote down: He talk too much! I know it has a grammar mistake in it.

After he was done talking, he handed me his red ball pen to "add the lip sticks". I guess he probably saw what I wrote then. But I did add the lip sticks--I was bored.

I am not good at drawing.

I always start with eyes, I don't know how to dress them and too shy to do nudity. So I can only draw faces. Actually even I am not shy with nudity, I simply get lost below the neck. And profile of my faces can only look toward the left. I get lost again if they want to look right.

When I looked at those faces again, afterwards, they all seemed a little bored or preoccupied. That was me in the meeting.

I took a picture.

I was thinking of you. Can you tell from these faces?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rommel said...

Yeah, I have one of those in my Business programme. I think that the Qu'ran says it best-"nothing displeases the Lord more than the sound of the braying of an ass".

Need I say more? At least he was a good sport, right?

3:05 PM  
Blogger NYE said...

He is a good sport....or probably did not think I was talking about him anyway...
;-)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home