Thursday, May 25, 2006

Listening to Neil Young tonight


I remember what you wrote to me:

"Am listening to Neil Young right now. He's incredible. His politics are perfect. His music is the blues with a late 60's early 70's vibe.

It's incredible.I bought a copy of what's called his "Greatest Hits" for JP. This is his kind of music.

And then I bought a copy for myself because it's my kind too.

I miss you right now for all the right reasons and all the wrong ones too."

I miss you.

And it is not because I am sick.

I got three of his CDs from Tower Records the other night and am listening to Neil Young tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger chris miller said...

I listened to his new anti-war album a few weeks ago -- and had this uncomfortable feeling that I've grown up over the past 35 years -- but, like so many other rock-stars of that time -- my time -- he's just gotten older.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home