Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blackberry Muffin

Since I did not sleep at all last night, I was a little dreamy today. After an early meeting to rate people's performance, I went to grab breakfast at Pret and asked:

Do you have any Blackberry muffin?

You mean, Blueberry muffin? The girl looked at me with straight face.

I don't think I looked tired so she think I am crazy.

Right.

I don't know how am I going to finish 2 decks today, but life has to go on. And Blackberry or Blueberry muffin shall help.

To that point, my business manager said I will not get the text messaging and phone service on my Blackberry, it is not company policy.

Maybe I will use my Blueberry to send text messages next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger NYE said...

I know but I may get fired if I do. Unless I can start a cult and work through congress. I am not good at using other socially available resources. It is an American thing, a good one.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home