Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dry Cleaning Ruins it All

It had to be the shirt, I looked down. My boss pointed out she can see my pink bra and some skin during our weekly meeting, before everyone else shows up. So I sat really close to the conference table, seeking covering.

It is my favorite summer shirt to go with the white pant, but it is tighter now, compared to last year.

I will have a talk with my Korean Drying cleaner--what have you done to my shirt?

Or what have I done to myself? Kick boxing is in order now.

Bikini wax was done, for which I did not get my money back, never did, but am I ready for the tiny Bikini I got from somewhere near the so-called original birth place of Bikini in southern Italy?

Mirror, Mirror, tell the truth.

A politically correct silence.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Every comment I have would be quite flattering but somehow inappropriate. Good luck with the kickboxing.

1:24 PM  
Blogger NYE said...

Thanks. I hope you find this post funny, like the one you have about baseball.

Someone said I have been too heavy, thus a change of scene.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Sir G said...

Sweet NYR
I love the wit. Thanks. It reminds me just what is so wonderful about spending one's time in the company of intelligent women.
Sir G

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home