Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stay Amused, Shall We




This client again makes me angry. I am sorry that I let her or this work makes me angry. I am sorry that I let myself feel the rage. I know rage is such a negative feeling, so let me post this to amuse you and amuse myself.

Morning:

The moment I put on my pair of new boots, I felt sea sick.
I realized that they are like two little boats, not boots, for me.
So, one and two, on-board....hold on to the rail....anchor up,
destination, Columbus Circle subway station, wind north by northwest.
Either my boots are too big on me, or I just have a salior's heart.

Noon:

I was eating pre-packed salard from Cafe Ziya. I hate green salard in general,
but this time, the beans that they have there, looked like human teeth, good ones, but teeth neverthless.
I was eating, and feeling like the serier killer in Saw.
I would have much more preferred to eat Olives that looked like human sperm, at least, it will makes it seems more productive than destructive.

Afternoon:

My friend IM me: I am boy crazy today.
Me: Horny?
Friend: No, just want to flirt like crazy.
Me: That IS horny.
Friend: Today is boot/skirt combo day
Me: Same here. And I am on full speed on the open sea.
Friend: Mischevious.
Me: That reminds me of a man and his mischevious many qualities.
Friend: It seems I have something in common with him.
Me: I wish you are a guy.
Friend: Well I am not.
Me: In that case, let me go back to my toothy salard
Friend: Mischevious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Ahh, boot/skirt combo day. Happy holidays to you too! :-)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Michael (Mike) Bogar said...

I find few that understand. You do.
www.michaelbogar.com

2:52 PM  
Blogger Conrad H. Roth said...

Great boots though.

-- A boot man.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home